The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Walk Everyday
1. Walking every day promotes weight loss. If you move at a reasonably brisk pace, you can burn between 240 and 440 calories per hour of walking. This can translate into approximately one pound of weight loss per week or 52 pounds per year.
2. Walking every day will increase your energy level. Energy comes from energy. That’s why the more you move, the more you feel like moving.
3. Walking every day will support you in feeling good about yourself. There is an incredible sense of accomplishment accompanying doing something good for you.
4. Walking every day will improve your ability to cope with stress.
It will help you relax and better manage everyday life’s unexpected twists and turns.
5. Walking every day will improve your appearance. A regular walking routine will help you to lengthen and tone your muscles. This will make you appear slimmer.
6. Walking every day will increase your overall sense of well-being.
Regular physical activity will increase the release of the hormones that make you feel happier and emotionally balanced.
7. Walking every day will increase your mental acuity.
Research has shown that people who walk daily think more clearly and can better focus and concentrate.
8. Walking every day will help you become physically fit. It will improve your stamina and strengthen your muscles.
9. Walking every day will help you stay active. The more time you spend walking, the less time you will devote to sedentary activities like watching television and mildewing on the couch.
10. Walking every day will help you stay healthy. It increases the efficiency of your heart and lungs.
It also reduces your cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and your risk of major illnesses such as heart attacks, diabetes, and strokes.
The Dream Team at ADVANCEDSLEEPTHERAPY.COM consists of Respiratory Practitioners, RN Nurse Clinician and a Home Medical Equipment Specialist. They will assist you in starting with the proper CPAP equipment right in the comfort of your home and then provide ongoing monitoring to your doctor.
Advanced Sleep Therapy, located in Arlington Heights, has served Chicagoland for over 15 years. Their knowledge and experience in CPAP machines, CPAP humidifiers, CPAP masks, CPAP headgear, and CPAP cleaning accessories are outstanding.
Advanced Sleep Therapy is a JCAHO Gold Seal Certified provider.
Don’t have insurance? No worries, you can always order online from our sister company BREATHEASYCPAP.COM. Breathe Easy CPAP is proud to offer a complete line of CPAP machines, CPAP humidifiers, CPAP masks, CPAP headgear, and all cleaning and CPAP accessories.